Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sweet Rapture from The White Armory

Every now and then I come across a gown that makes me want to say "Just Wow" and today I found that dress! Thank's to a stranger, that I am now happy to call friend ; I found "The White Armory"! There I found a beautiful gown, Sweet Rapture Gown , in a blue and cream color shade with small tassels and jewels that are done with such detail. A very dashing medieval gown with a modern upgrade. To my surprise, and boy It was a surprise, the gown was FREE for group members. Although the gown is free for group members and enrollment for the group is free, you must send a request to be invited into the group. It took me less then 24 hours to receive my invitation and less then two minutes for me to pick up the gown!




Would you like to grab a this gown for your closet? 
Well be sure to check out 
 Can't wait for your group innovation and must have the dress? 
Well you may also buy this lovely gown on the market place for only $300L!
Now there are benefits for buying The dress on the market place, If you buy on the market place not only do you get a lovely gown but you also get a nice jewelry set and hair (shown in picture below)
**TWA**Sweet Rapture Gown Set

No comments:

Post a Comment