Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Outfits From Bitch Tail

.::BT::. Walls Up *Pink
 When I got back my first stop on my shopping spree was Bitch Tail.
It was nice to TP in to the VIP loungeto grab my 250L store credit which I get every month
 & to my surprise a FREE gift .::BT::. walls up*pink*. Which you can see me modeling! It's 100% Mesh & 100% awesome!
 The pink camoflage pants are amazing & the skull t-shirt pull's this look together.
I think I will be wearing this outfit to lay around the house or for when I want to relax.
Now If your not a VIP (which I would invest in, so worth it) then you can buy this outfit for 98L & of course in different colors!
  Style Card/ Fashion Credits.
.::BT::. Text Me *Green*
 This is outfit # 2 I pick up at Bitch Tail, for only 50L
 (special price for VIP's) however, if your not a VIP this 
100% mesh dress will cost you 98L! It comes in 4 different 
colors including the green you see me modeling.
 Bitch Tail Mesh Items always fit the body perfectly and are high quality.Another perfect reason to become a VIP ;which is only 500L, but you get discounts and monthly store credit. 
Trust me when I say you totally get your L worth!
Style Card/ Fashion Credits

.::BT::. Say My Name
 I'm not sure how I got this outfit to be honest, I just logged in and it was sent from Tiff. Which is awesome because I love it.
 The pants remind me of Alice in wonderland, which Is my once of my favorite movie/books.
 The cute little tail and horns go really well with this outfit.
Style Card/ Fashion Credits!

XOXO Nikita-STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment