Saturday, September 1, 2012

FREE Formal & Fantasy Gowns!

The White Armory is defiantly one of the best places to shop for a formal or fantasy gown. What is even better ,is being a group member. Although I don't have a VIP tag yet, I still feel like a very important customer every Sunday. Why Sunday you ask? Well because every Sunday they set out a NEW group gift and each gift is amazing! So I wanted to share some of the amazing gowns I have gotten from The White Armory , below you can see me modeling some of the fabulous gowns I've collected from the Group Gift Wall.. Now before we get to the picture part of the post I would like to let you know that it is completely FREE to join the group,however, to prevent spammers (which we all hate anyway) the owner has asked that you send a Note-Card  requesting a group invite; which you normally get in 24 hours. (When you visit the store there will be sign with instructions)

MODEL: NIKTIAAMO RESIDENT
PHOTOGRAPHER:VICTORAJADE RESIDENT

Coming of the Storm Gown 






Polished Pearl Gown



Lionheart Kilt Set-#2-Oliphant(mans Free Gift)
Fashion Credits
Hair:--*YELIZ*--Hair for Starshine skin& shape
Shape: Nikita Elf Shape [NFS]
Skin: ::Modish:: AlieFlo Sunkiss teeth
Eyes:[V] Venom ll--Blue--Etes
Fangs: Thirst::Bloodlines
Out Fits: The White Armory

XOXO NIKITA-STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment