Friday, August 31, 2012

Sugar & Spice Makes Everything Nice!

Hello my lovely readers, I promised you amazing people 8 blogs; which I will deliver by Sunday! So I would love to show you one of {Polished} hot selling item! I will be show casing {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Black & {Polished} Spice Stilettos -Curry   . I would like to ask my readers to forgive me for not posting Fashion Credits for this blog, however, if there is an item you see me wearing in the photos below you are more then welcome to post a comment & I will get back to you; letting you know what & were! Thank you in advance for your understanding. Since there wont be Fashion Credits,except the ones for the shoes; I've added a few pictures of each with a dash of color. Please enjoy!

MODELING: NIKITAAMO RESIDENT
PHOTOGRAPHER: VICTORAJADE RESIDENT

Both pair of shoes are bought separately & come with a HUD
 to change the skin color & size of the shoes so they fit easily with any shape and skin!

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Black

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Black

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Black

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Black

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Black

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Curry

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Curry

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Curry

 {Polished} Spice Stilettos-Curry

XOXO NIKITA- STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment