Saturday, August 4, 2012

Something Sexi @ Cricket!

Finding Sexy clothes is one of the best things I love about shopping, but what I love more is when there is a great deal on a sexy outfit that has multiple items! So who could blame me for wanting to Rock out in this New outfit I got from Cricket! I received Cricket-Carrie MESH ; off the shoulder dress. It included 3 dresses (all in different sizes, so no matter your body type, they fit!) It comes with <3 OOOH,Flowers & Strips along with 2 pair of torn stockings and some really cute mesh sneakers that match all 3 dress! Now the best part of this deal, The whole pack is only $99L! Yeppp my Lovely readers a full complete; 3 complete looks for only $99L! So check me out rocking these sexy Mess dresses and sneakers! REMEMBER it's 100% MESH
MODEL:NikitaAmo Resident
PHOTOGRAPHER: VictoraJade Resident





XOXO NikitaAmo-STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment