Sunday, August 5, 2012

Side Note & Plans!

Hello my lovely readers,

After a long ought process,encouragement and reading books on wattpad; I've decided to write my own book. I've always loved writing and when I choose to be, I am really good at it. There for I will be spending my weekends working on it. With That being said I will not be in-world on the weekend; unless there is a family or business related event ,that i must attend to. If you've never hard of wattpad and love to read you really should check out the website. http://www.wattpad.com/home . I will still be blogging and of course I will be in-world during the week.However, if you must contact me during the weekend, please send a Note-Card only; all my messages get capped & I never seem to get them. You may also e-mail me at NikitaAmo@yahoo.com. I thank you for support and understanding. My  next blog will show case Bitch Tail! So keep  check back for updates!


XOXO NikitaAmo-STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment