Saturday, August 4, 2012

Group Gift @ Hair ARt

This  is gonna be a quick blog, because there are a few things i wanna blog about and i couldn't pick Just one! So  I'm gonna flood my lovely readers with great items, sale items and FREE items. Don't you just love me! I'm on a search for New designers as well! so back to the point, I've been a member of Hair ARt for a while now; still can't believe I forgot to blog this! Any who, Hair ARt gives a FREE group gift each month, and the group is free to enroll! So each month group members get a hair style for free & they also have an MM Broad and every now and then Hunts and the opportunity to buy a fat-pack for 25L! So check out the picture below of me modeling Julys group gift, which still happens to be up! I really can't tell you when it's gonna change, so you may wanna hurry over and grab it while you can. By the way, the group enrollment fee is FREE,yep FREE!



MODEL:NikitaAmo Resident
PHOTOGRAPHER:VictoraJade Resident 

XOXO-NikitaAmo

No comments:

Post a Comment