Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Opening a Reseller shop!

Hey my lovely readers I've opened up a FIERCE DESIGNS affiliated store! Just wanted to share it with y'all & let you know about the little sale I am having to celebrate! Please Read the disclaimer and sale info below! 

DISCLAIMER: This is an authorized reseller shop for FIERCE DESIGNS, however, We do not give refunds under any circumstances,since I myself am working on commission and DO NOT get to keep 100% of profit. Also any SALES ad 's posted for this store are ONLY for this store. They will NOT be redeemable at any other FIERCE DESIGNS reseller shops or Main store. If you have any questions please feel free to send me , NikitaAmo Resident a Note-Card only!
GET 25% BACK
How does this work?
-Buy any Item in  this store at full price.
-Copy and past your order history onto a Note-Card ..Rename the NC:  25% back at FDRS[Name]
-Send the Note-Card to NikitaAmo Resident 
-Please allow me 24 hours to check order history & refund 25% of your  Linden purchase

I do not offer EVERYTHING that FIERCE DESIGNS MAIN STORE offers, however,When I find a bigger space, I will be adding more verity!

so what'cha you  waiting on? Head over to my small shop

XOXO Nikita_STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment