Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorite!

Today I had a great idea, not to blow my own horn, but i will be featuring my favorite outfit of the week! During the week i buy a ton of new outfits, skins, hairs ,shoes ect.. and from now on every Friday i will take my favorite item of the week and make a wonderful outfit to show to you lovely people, along with were to buy them! For my first 
 (click the picture to view it at it's full size)
"Favorites" outfit I bought the main dress,Snow Mountain Dragon at *Rag Dollz* for only $199L! (Landmark for Rag Dollz) . The dress includes 7 pieces : gloves,shirt, leggings, skirt, dragon hair pins,and 2 white prim skirts!

The skin i chose to wear for this unique piece sold inside a fatpack of skins for FREE . It is TuTy's LUCINE Gothic Skins & I am wearing 2 black roses (cleavage) which can be found in the marketplace (Click to visit marketplace & buy the skins) The fatpack includes 12 skins (including the one i am modeling)!

Now the hair was one of my favorite buys all week. It was a tough pick since i did buy a lot of hair, however, the A&A Tilly Hair Darkbrown looked amazing with the Snow Mountain Dragon Dress and the Dragon hair pins fit perfectly with this hair style! A&A Tilly Hair Darkbrown  hair style can be found in the market place for FREE, for a limited time. If you want this hair style for FREE, I'd suggest you visit the marketplace and get it before the price goes up!
(Click to visit the market place & buy this Item)

Just in next Friday for my personal favorite finds, or check in everyday 
for great outfits on sell, for free or just because .
XOXO Nikita Amo

No comments:

Post a Comment