Monday, January 23, 2012

Up Date :) YAYY!

Well this morning I sent in an application to Ataahua Oceanic Modeling to enroll in the next available course! As of 5 minutes ago I am now enrolled as a student at Ataahua Oceanic Modeling! I am so happy, this is the Note Card I received from  eavanya.firelyte :

"Greetings,

Thank you for your application to Ataahua Oceanic Modeling.
 January

Classes will commence 28 January 2012.

Classes will be one a week and start time will be 12:00pm.

Please be on time and ready for each class.

We look forward to seeing you on day one.

If you still have outstanding fees, these need to be paid before 27 January 2012 to ensure your place in the intake as places are filling fast.

Once tuition is paid a group invite will be sent.

Any questions or issues, please contact us as soon as possible.

Blessed be,

Naa Dawid     &      Hew Dawid
(eavanya Firelyte)
Ataahua Oceanic Modeling"


So I start my first class At Ataahua Saturday and I look forward to updating and blogging about it! 

XOXO Nikita Amo

No comments:

Post a Comment