Monday, January 23, 2012

Lovely Mi Free Makeup!

Today while visiting the House Of Rage, For modeling casting purposes( Which i will blog about next) I spotted this Cute Pink sign with the words " Lovely Mi" ! The next thing I knew I was strut'en my stuff across the street to take a peek inside! There I was in makeup heaven getting ready to blow this weeks budget on some fabulous lipstick, & eye shadows when in the corner of my eye, there was a gift bag ! Can you say shoppers dream come true! Being the opportunist I am, I pick up the free bag of makeup and take a look inside! I found 11 items. Ranging from Lipstick, Eyeshadow & Lace eye coverings.  LovelyMiwako7399 Menna  Is the Designer & Owner of this hot makeup brand! She has made the make up in 3 different layers. They came in Full, Lipstick & Eyeshadow layers! How amazing is that!
 
 
[FP] Simple Green [Eyes Only] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
[FP] Simple Green [Full] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
[FP] Simple Green [Lips] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
Lace [Eyes Only] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
Lace Blue [Full] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
Lace Pink [Full] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
Lace Purple [Full] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
Lace Red [Full] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 

POE3 [Eyes Only] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
POE3 [Full] - Lovely Mi Make-up

POE3 [Lips Only] - Lovely Mi Make-up

 
Check out Lovely Mi in the market place

Please Keep in mind of there Policy & Recommendations for gifting .
******ITEM POLICY & GIFTING******
        The permissions on "LovelyMi Makeups" are NO MOD/COPY/NO TRANS.
        I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING FULL PERM and no I DON'T give anything TRANS.
        If you wish to GIFT something to someone please refer to my MARKETPLACE store (link above).

XOXO NikitaAmo

No comments:

Post a Comment