Sunday, January 29, 2012

My First Day At School OUTFIT!

On your first day of school or at work, you want to "Dress to impress" and that's just what I did! I went for a classic look suitable for school,work, meeting, or even a professional lunch date!
 (click the picture to view it in FULL size)
I Chose a dress from my collection of Wetherby's designs.  I wore the #605 Wetherby's dawnpaige's Dress Blue. This outfit includes  3 skirts, (Long, mini, & short) I am Wearing the mini skirt in this picture.) It also comes with 3 pair of underwear & pants to match the length of the skirts, and one long sleeve shirts. This outfit has great texture. I obtain this outfit from the daily free gift, however, you can now buy it for $100L (Click For Location) 

The Skin I am wearing is from  AntZ & ::JSC::, I received it as a group gift. AntZ & ::JSC:: has become one of my very favorite places to buy skin. The designer is amazingly talented!
The skin is Katharina 3. Which has a very lovely ton and nice lips. (Click to visit In-World) .

I bought the SKIFIJA- Super Sexy High Heels Shoes -Antelope of the King- for only $25L in the market place. These shoes are great because they can change colors! ( click here to go to the marketplace).

The shape I am wearing is NikitaAmo. It's costume made just for me, by me. I am sorry to report that it is not for sale! 

The necklace & earrings set,  are for sale for FREE. It is Gift Lazuri Classic Pearl Set - Color Change.  It can be found in the market place! (click here to go to the market place)  

Now for the nail polish, I was lucky and found the fat-pack of nails in the market place for a low price! For only $10L you can own A:S:S - Nailpolish in 20 colors! I am wearing A:S:S - Nailpolish - Midnight blue! This set of nail polish can also be found in the market place (click here to visit the marketplace) .


For the ring I am wearing, It was FREE! It is the Royal Wedding Free Gifts ~ April 2011. It set also comes with a necklace ,although i did not wear It, I still believe it's just as lovely! ( click to visit the marketplace )

Hair! The hair is TuTy's_ DOG DAY Free wicker hat and hair. Now the hair is a bit tricky, since i did change the look of it a bit. The hair comes with a nice sun hat attached to it, however , I went in to edit mode & made the hat invisible to get the look i was aiming for. Now the hair comes in 3 colors: Black, brown, & blond. I bought the pack of hair from the marketplace for FREE! As you can tell it is modifiable! (click to visit the market place)

Well that's my first day of school outfit. I thank you for reading!
XOXO NikitaAmo

No comments:

Post a Comment