Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can't wait for spring to come!

I never thought I would miss Spring, with all the rain and the birds waking me up early in the morning with there songs of joy. However, right about not I do. I miss the cool breeze , the smell of fresh cut grass & blooming of flowers everywhere. Tired of waiting, I went in search for my own spring. I wanted to lay in the grass and fell the roughness of tree trunks! I wanted to be a garden fairy and force spring to come to me & so I did!




( click to enlarge photo)

⚜*Credits*⚜
Model / Photographer : NikitaAmo Resident
Outfit & Hair : -BAIASTICE-Ninfa Dei Boschi Outfit by :Sissy Pessoa ( Free)
Skin:::Modish:: Windy Goth Fair (Visit Here in World for Skin-Free)
Shape : NikitaAmo 3 by NikitaAmo (NFS)
*BAIASTICE Is also one of the designers in the ZombiePopCorn Hunt
It is #26 BAIASTICE Hint :Don’t get stuck between the revolving doors!

 ⚜

No comments:

Post a Comment