Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Pie!

After a long hard day of hunting, I kicked back in my privet dressing room.( A must have for a shopaholic & Model) I hoped on to the bar, kicked off my heals; got ready to relax, and dig into the many shopping bags I collected after my 3 day shopping spree! Boxed up on my floor was Sweet Pie, even thou it wasn't really an eatable pie, I sure looked yummy in that sexie red mini dress. I took one look at the tag & did a happy dance, the designer was non other then the fabulous Missqwerty Pevensey ; Owner & Designer of [AMERICAN BAZAAR] . She provided this Red & Black Mini Dress for the Womenstuff Hunt & It is # 38 on the list of stores that are providing hunt gifts! I bet you would like to know were it is hu? Well I will give you the same hint that was given to me! HINT: Holy Socks it's something new!  





(click on photos to enlarge)
⚜Credits⚜
Model:NiktiaAmo Resident❣Photographer: NikitaAmo Resident❣Photo taken at : My house!
❣Dress: [AMERICAN BAZAAR] -Sweet Pie by:Missqwerty Pevensey   (Womentsuff Hunt Item)
❣Hair: Hair ARt -Alina Hair Black (Resizer) by :Sebass Easterwood
❣Skin :  Dulce Secrets :- ::DS:: Tymara Amaretto Voluptuous 
Cleavage Bush by:Anne Maertens(Womentsuff Hunt Item)
❣Tattoo: AITUI-AITUI TATTOO - Forever Loved  [Fresh] by:Jesseaitui Petion(Womentsuff Hunt Item)
❣Shape : NikitaAmo by Nikita Amo ( NFS)
❣Wardrobe prop: IOS -IOS Wardrobe with Poses Black Wood by:Katia Millet (Womentsuff Hunt Item)
 ⚜
♟NOTE : If you like the art work in my dressing room & would like to know how to get your hands on it, please feel free to contact me in-world for more details ♟
Will be posting more updates on the hunt items I have gotten , so keep checking back!
XOXO NiktiaAmo

No comments:

Post a Comment