Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gotta love SHIKI Designs!

As an aspiring model I must invest in my self, by investing in my closet! There fore I need to own a variety of items in different styles. However, It can get expensive buying high quality items in second life! I pride my self on looking amazing but not being broke! So I am constantly looking for high quality Freebie items! Today during a the Womenstuff Hunt, which I have been doing now for 3 days i believe, I fond this amazing store, SHIKI designs. The owner & designer is a very kind and giving person. They have set up a VIP room for group members ( FREE enrollment btw) to pick up monthly free gifts along with # 75 womenstuff hunt gift. I my self have collected all of the male & female gifts, for some of the male gifts can be tweaked and accessorized to look good on any lady! Now I took two pictures of the store while i was inside. Please note that every item you see, is FREE , except for me of course.

(click on the pictures to view in full scale size)
When I have finished the Womenstuff Hunt, I will be trying on a few of these outfits & show casings them in an up coming blog. Along with a few other updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment