Monday, February 6, 2012

The HUNT is ON, ZombiePopcorn Hunt That is!

Oh yes the hunt is on. I am now doing the Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6 as of today, Since I have Finished the Womenstuff Hunt 101, Which I will be blogging about NEXT!  Now The Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6 Started on February 1stat 1 PM SLT and It will end on February 15th, giving me 8 days to visit all 94 stores that are sponsoring this event! Before I do began I would Love to thank each and every designer that is participating in the hunt. I realize how much time and effort ya'll have put into this event and I personally appropriate it ; for if it wasn't for you amazing designers, there would be no way to stock my closet for FREE! Now if you would like visit the offical blog of the Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6 then click the text that says Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6 & It will take you there. I am also listing the stores along with there hints below, so I hope that helps! Here are some helpful Tips!
1. Find a hunt buddy! Hunting with someone makes it easier & funner to do!
2. If you get frustrated , skip to the next location, you can always backtrack later !
3. Don't be afraid to ask others if they have found the item, you never know, you can make a new friend & find a new Hunt buddy for future hunts!
4. Have fun & be respectful, Don't take it to seriously! I've seen designers & hunters blow there tops & make fools of themselves, Its not pretty nor professional!

NOW for the Locations & Hints! Straight from Zombie Popcorn Hunt 6 Blog!


#1 - Quarantine - Play me a Song.
#2 SAKIDE ^ Did you see the tattoos?
#3 Pin Me Down ^Well this looks new..
#4 d. Select Its very bright in there!
#5 paper.doll Feelin’ Cozy
#6 [ bubble ] Find the light near the Zombie Dresses.
#7 Insanya ^Relax and take a seat.
#8 PURPLE POSES I love my friends.
#9 Sweet Antidote Swim to the back.
#10 * Rezipsa Loc * The cats tend to hide things behind the drapes.
#11 Epic Walk a mile in my shoes.
#12 - DAMNED – BodyShop I feel so lucky!
#13 AD Creations I love theater.
#14 Dreamscapes Art Gallery Please click the Hint Giver under the Hunt Sign.
#15 Aura I’m hiding near the Briar patch.
#16 Fucifino Look on the hillside.
#17 .:ellabella:. I’m under a sexy beast
#18 Skintimate You’ll never go wrong if you head to the right.
#19 Duh! Look at all these wrinkles!
#20 KOSH Maybe its maybelline.
#21 Concrete Flowers Hoot Hooooot.
#22 {what next} Look in the window.
#23 ::Caladesi Island Co.:: Shine your light on me.
#24 [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Loungin’ Around.
#25 MINA A beret is a soft, round, flat-crowned hat, designated a “cap”, usually of woven, hand-knitted wool, crocheted cotton, or wool felt, or acrylic fiber.
#26 BAIASTICE Don’t get stuck between the revolving doors!
#27 PIDIDDLE I feel like some mint chocolate chip ice cream now…
#28 BOOM^That light hurts my eyes!
#29 REPULSE You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter.
#30 Razorblade Jacket Razor Love.
#31 .evolve. I’ll put you on a bird’s strong wing.
#32 Indigo Oddities Your hearts desire.
#33 AMERICAN BAZAAR Two is company and three is Multitasking
#34 22769 ~ casual couture Slap the Orange Hint Giver on our Events Wall for current hint – it whispers in chat.
#35 [ContraptioN] I, the left of my great nation, am the closest to its heart.
#36 White Widow Birds and butterflies may hang out here.
#37 Magnifique Poses Keep Updated.
#38 pinkmares house Watch out for Spiders and don’t get trapped.
#39 [theSkinnery] Curtains up!
#40 Sticky fingers It’s up there to keep you cool baby….
#41 Soap Co. Left Hand Blue, Right Leg Yellow.
#42 Virtual Decay Heaviest spool of thread.
#43 .:*LOULOU&CO*:. Guitarist.
#44 iPoke Fire Exit.
#45 [GLUE INK] Out in the Wild.
#46 Thistle Homes Welcome!
#47 Diesel Works Poses & Animations Up and to the left!
#48 >>NEEDFUL THINGS<< Elephants love popcorn.
#49 Sweet Leonard Without you I lose my pants.
#50 .::YoPulga::. Sittin’ on the ledge.
#51 DECO Look at this view!
#52 {K}Rea Empty shelves make good hiding places.
#53 Vanilla C. Designs I can’t decide between ruffles or suede.
#54 JeSyLiLo Love that new skin you’re in!
#55 ::C’est la vie!:: I’m just around the corner.
#56 Tea Time Look for a red headed beauty.
#57 Vaya Con Dios Follow the golden boy.
#58 Something Wicked Enjoy the Silence.
#59 [ILAYA] The sun is shining in.
#60 *Tatty Soup* The outhouse is occupied.
#61 Skin Deep/Little Pricks Birds of a Feather….Always seem to Flock Together.
#62 .:.Seil Xpression.:. poses I Love The Gifts.
#63 je suis… Get Cozy for the cold days.
#64 SeVered GarDeN Row, row, row your boat.
#65 ur.favorite.one Want some gum?
#66 Izzie’s You are wanted on the phone!
#67 .: Acid & Mala Creations:. Have a seat, but don’t slip off.
#68 H.LUZZA Lady Gaga will help you.
#69 NHA!^What time is it?
#70 GoK Behind Every Closed Door There’s A Zombie.
#71 Sassy! I think the mannequins are enjoying the popcorn too much…
#72 [Pumpkin] Lets go to the salon.
#73 .:villena:.^Under the table and dreaming.
#74 tentacio Winter has stripped me, but the birds sing in my branches.
#75 MONS Call me tonight.
#76 Label Motion You will love the Swan Lake of Tchaikovsky.
#77 .Insufferable Dastard. Behind the counter.
#78 :pesca: Gardening Time.
#79 Weather! or not? For the birds.
#80 [EY:NO] Lean Out!
#81 :. LuTimez .:^Emptiness.
#82 Mayfly Eye on the Prize.
#83 Gawk! Maybe you will find something in the chaos between all the boxes, cartons and trollies.
#84 ::LC:: Lethal Couture Granny Smith.
#85 Spirit Store Behind the music.
#86 Koketka I love make-up!
#87 finesmith jewelry Tip-toe through the tulps.
#88 Evale Through the looking glass.
#89 C’est Moi! OMG! Zombies in the rafters!
#90 Pocket Mirrors Have a seat and look up!
#91 .::Y&R::. Popcorn eatin’ zombie is watching you from above.
#92 Vestigium Little zombie is trying to sneak in…
#93 Pepper Dogtags are Practical.
#94 Blah. Strike a Pose.  **Congrats! The End.**


HAVE fun & most of all, check back later to find out how I did during the
womenstuff hunt & how you can join the hunt your self!


No comments:

Post a Comment