Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Few fashionable Items!

Hey my Lovely readers, Just wanted to post a quick update. Sorry I've been a bit busy in RL , although I haven't forgotten about ya'll! So check it out & see what I have put together!


Model : VictoraJade (my alt)
Photographer: VictoraJade (my alt)
Top:::PM :: Chok Gown in Magenta Top
Pants:::PM :: Chok Gown in Magenta correction pants 1
underpants:::PM :: Chok Gown in Magenta correction pants
undershirt: ::PM :: Chok Gown in Magenta Top 1
Shoes: ::PM:: Narcissus Ballerinas in purple
Gloves:  ::PM::  Chok Gown in Magenta gloves
Collar:::PM :: Chok Gown in Magenta collar-resize-
Skirt: :  ::PM :: Chok Gown in Magenta
Earrings: ::PM :: Cubics ll Earrings
Necklace: ::PM :: Cubics ll Heaven Necklace
Purse:  ::PM ::Amanda in Purple Clutch/purse
Shape: VictoraJade- Jade for PM Gowns
Skin: **NOYA** Avril-Sun kissed Skin with cleavage and oil
Hair: ::PM:: Ann Hair-BlaCK/White-
Eyes: **NOYA** Next Generation eyes-New green (April)


XOXO NikitaAmo

No comments:

Post a Comment