Tuesday, June 12, 2012

{Polished} Sexxi Stilettos!

Hello my Lovely readers, today I have a very  lovely Item from {Polished} that I will be sharing with y'all today!  Although I could say many awesome things about the products, I will let the pictures speak for me.
 (since I broke my finger, It makes it a bit harder to type; to those who love tor read , forgive me)

Below I am Modeling {Polished} Sexxi Yellow Stilettos, 
which you can own to for only $250L. Or you can own the whole fat-pack for $2,250L
If you wanna save some L, Visit the market place, you can get these Sexxi stilettos for $199L !
They are available in 10 colors (which all 10 are in the fat-Pack) : 
-Yellow -Pink -Black-Red -Blue-Dark Blue-White-Hot Pink -Purple-Lime-







XOXO NikitaAmo Resident




No comments:

Post a Comment