Saturday, June 30, 2012

Looking to earn $L ?

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I came across  a website,Stuffpoints, that allows you to earn points by completing task and offers which you can later cash in for Lindens. I know It sounds to good to be true, so I tested it out my self! So fair I have earned 25 points doing 2 simple task that took less then 5 minutes, which in Lindens is $5L! In order to with draw the $L you earn,you must have a total of 200 points; giving you $40L.  So if your one of those many Second Life residents ,like my self, who don't buy $L, this is a great way to get them with out spending a ton of time earning them!
Note:
5 points=$1L

Wanna star earning some $L today, then check out the website! Link is below!

Now I am out, time for me to stock up on my points, I see a shopping spree in my future :)

XOXO NikitaAmo

No comments:

Post a Comment