Thursday, June 14, 2012

New favorite hang out : .::Bitch Tail ::.

Today while going through my notices, I had received a group notice from Bitch Tail trough women stuff group. So Of course I had to visit the store,they were have a $98L Store wide Sale! While visiting, I found so much stuff & so much FREE stuff!  When walking in I found 3 free outfits, and after exploring I came across another 3 free gifts along with some lucky chairs,and gotcha machines. 
While waiting on the lucky chair, a bomb went off! Now I know what your thinking, "really  a bomb?" YES but It was a prize bomb, giving me a Free Skin ,and after a few more minutes it gave me a Tattoo! So of course I joined the group , but i also found the VIP group as well. Now the VIP group fee is $500L I know, bit high to join a group but so worth it, because as a VIP, I get $250L store credit EVERY month! I get new release for only $50L INCLUDING mess clothes! Below Is a picture of  me modeling the Skin & tattoo I got for free & The outfit I got at a discount with my New VIP tag from Bitch Tail!













☠ Credits  ☠
☠Model & Photographer: NikitaAmo☠
☠Skin: .::Bitch Tail ::.  Rave Princess Skin☠Free From the Prize Bomb
☠Shape: **NOYA** CHLOEE SHAPE☠ 195L W/complete avatar 
Eye Lashed: *NOYA* designs VAMP Eyelashes☠
☠Eyes:  Rag Dollz Clothing-Beauty Flash Blue☠ 10L
☠Hair: Rhianna Ceriano 1.Boon Hair-Black -☠ Free (see note below)
☠Hair Base: hO wEAr Defiance Hair Base*☠ 25L (comes with hair)
☠Tattoo: .::Bitch Tail ::.flyingbird  ☠ Free From the Prize Bomb
 ☠Outfit: .::BT::. Pixel Dreams☠ Only 50L with the VIP Tag!
☠.::BT::. Pixel Dreams Outfit Includes: ☠
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *alpha*
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *base*
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *black* L
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *black* R
::BT::. Pixel Dreams *dress*
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *fishnets*
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *fore arm* L
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *fore arm* R
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *panties*
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *skirt prim*
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *sleeve glitch*
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *upper arm* L
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *upper arm* R
.::BT::. Pixel Dreams *wings*

Visit Bitch Tail In-World  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bitch%20Tail/130/132/22

Join the Free Bitch tail group:   secondlife:///app/group/b09e6d3a-9d1e-03e5-7449-6760e06832b3/about
Free enrollment group ->
 Bitch Tail offers:
*High quality clothing and more for ONLY $98L or less Mesh Included.
(mall renters, breedables, fatpacks Not Included )
*25% back in store credit to all members
*Group gifts
*Complete shopping mall
*FREE membership
*ALL members have the right to invite their friends and family to enjoy all that Bitch Tail has to offer.....

***BITCH TAIL CHAT ONLY IN CHATROOM***

Join the VIPS: secondlife:///app/group/f5dea4d0-0c9e-187b-fe42-90e8d370cd89/about

What do you get as a VIP:
.::Bitch Tail VIP Group Offers::.
☑ $250L Monthly Store Credit Allowance
☑ First Buy Option On >NEW< Releases
☑ EXCLUSIVE sim lockdown events
☑ Group Gifts
☑ Random Adboard Model Calls
☑ No general store spam
(lucky chairs, manias, events and so on...)
☑ and loads more!!!!!

Only $500L one time join fee
No Refunds!
*Bitch Tail Chat ONLY within the group*

NOTES: For the hair: The creator Left SL, however, the hair is FULL perm, so if you send me a note card in-world with your name, (and alt names) I will be happy to send a copy to you for FREE!

XOXO NikitaAmo Resident

No comments:

Post a Comment