Monday, July 2, 2012

Bitch Tail is taking "Control"

Hello my Lovely Readers! 
After my little shopping spree*giggles* Okay you caught me,I had a BIG shopping spree!
I bought a few outfits, but the one I am exited to share is the outfit Control in purple! After searching for something fun, sexy, but professional causal..I found this cute outfit & It also came with a pair of heels sparing me the time searching for some to match & the Lindens! 
Below you have me modeling the Entire outfit Control, which only cost me $98L!
It is parcel Mesh. The top is Mesh, however, the pants & shoes are not.
I am also wearing a Bitch Tail Shape, .:BT:.Miki Shape,which is also $98L
-Available in 4 colors!-


Model: NikitaAmo Resident
Photographer: VictoraJade Resident
[ Note: for now on I will be posting the style card; as seen above]


Btmpfinal 
[Picture above is official Bitch Tail Marketplace Logo, I take NO credit for it]

Official Blog

Market Place

In-World Store



XOXO NikitaAmo

No comments:

Post a Comment