Monday, July 23, 2012

Group Gifts from PurpleMoon!

Hello once again my lovely readers, I know I've been away for a while, not blogging as much as i normally do. However, my own laptop still isn't fixed yet, so i am using a friends to give you guys a bit of an update. PurpleMoon has  3 new group gifts for members, I am show casing just one of those gifts right now. Its a cute mini leopard dress in MESH! This cute dress has stunning detail and a very sexy sleek look to it. I love this dress because its fun while and sexy but still maintains a look of professionalism.  Below you can see me modeling the dress, with a pair of leopard heals, that i got from N-Core as a group gift. 

MODEL: NIKITAAMO RESIDENT
PHOTOGRAPHER: VICTORAJADE RESIDENT


XOXO NikitaAmo-STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment