Friday, July 13, 2012

These Boots are made for walking!

These boots are made for walking and that is just what I'll Do!  I will walk all over SL in these Sexy Sude/Black Zebra boots from {Polished} ! *giggles* Now That I am done remixing, I wanna say a few things about what I am wearing, which you can see me modeling below! I want to show case {Polished} not only am I wearing some fabulous boots I got from there, but a cute bow ring & feather necklace.  The cute  black bow ring & the feather necklace are dollarbie items!



Style Card: Show casing {Polished}
Model: NikitaAmo Resident
Photographer: VictoraJade Resident

*Normally I would list everything I am wearing but today I am not, since I am show casing {Polished} however, if I am wearing something that you like, please leave a comment below asking were to get it & I will gladly let you know*

XOXO-NikitaAmo-STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment