Monday, July 9, 2012

Gone Elf!

Every Girl needs  a change, and recently I have made a change to my look. After receiving Bitch Tail's Enjoy*Berry* That included some cute Elf ears with some really nice Gold earrings; I've gone Elf! So now I am Part Vampire, Part Elf & Part Human! Below you have me Modeling my New look Along with The hot Outfit I won ,yes WON, at Bitch Tail! No worries , if you don't wanna wait around for a lucky Letter balloon, or a chair to get this sexy outfit, you can easily buy it for $98L & Grab the Boots, which are a Freebie!




 Style Card:
Model: NikitaAmo Resident
Photographer: VictoraJade Resident
Skin: **NOYA**Avril-Sunkissed with Cleavage
Shape: NikitaAmo 2.1 Elf  (Personal Shape, Not For Sale)
Hair:  Ohara Magic-Juliane 2 (Creator has left SL, But if you would like the hair, please Send me a Note Card with your request & I will Send you a copy J
Eyes: **NOYA**Next Generation Eyes-New Green (AVRIL)
Tattoo: .:BT:. (Bitch Tail)-Guns (Free from the Prize Bomb)
Outfit : .:BT:. (Bitch Tail) Enjoy*Berry* [Outfit includes: Enjoy *Berry* Top, Enjoy Jeans, Over Achiever Ears .
Pasties: .:BT:. (Bitch Tail)-Enjoy The View*pasties* ( You can but the whole outfit for $98L)
Shoes: .:BT:. (Bitch Tail) Sincere Boots (Freebie Item @ the Lounge) 

Wanna Get this sexy look, or Tweak it to make it your own? 
Then Hop in Nikita's TAXI & It will take you there!

 *****************

Official Blog

Market Place

In-World Store



XOXO NikitaAmo- STAND4LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment