Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm Famous !

[Click to enlarge]
The outfit i am modeling in the above picture is .:Faded iNK;. Famous.
The complete outfit is only $99L, which is a great deal! Not only do you get a great pair of jeans, Cami top & Shoes but you get a cute sweater  a nice tattoo & a labret piercing that sets off the outfit!
Your sure to Rock Out in this outfit & steal the stage at any concert or while exploring!

Model: NikitaAmo
Photographer: VictoraJade (my alt)

I know some of you may say I am being a bit lazy posting a photo of what I am wearing rather then typeing it out. However, I have received some request to inform about layers & attachments when it comes to compete outfits! Nothing is better then a visual aid! 

Faded ink banner

Official Blog

Marketplace
In-World

XOXO NikitaAmo

2 comments: